Skip to Questions

LibAnswers - FAQs

Useful Tip: Type your question, or simply enter keywords, e.g. library hours or the name of an academic subject. If you are searching for a specific item, like a book or journal article, use Smart Search.

Where can I find faculty or graduate research rooms and graduate student lockers in Main Library?

Last Updated: Aug 22, 2014  |  196 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


For access to the Graduate Study Room 3132 on third floor of the Main Library: any current graduate student may enter the room using their valid IowaOne card, no application necessary. On floors four and five the Main Library offers small, locked study rooms for faculty/graduate research. These are assigned each year based on specific criteria. See Main Library Research Study Rooms and Graduate Study Room Lockers or call the UI Libraries Administrative Offices: 319-335-5867.

Answered by Steve OstremBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Related content from Subject Guides