Skip to Questions

LibAnswers - FAQs

Useful Tip: Type your question, or simply enter keywords, e.g. library hours or the name of an academic subject. If you are searching for a specific item, like a book or journal article, use Smart Search.

How can I get access to something in the Preservation Masters Collection?

Last Updated: Jan 14, 2013  |  19 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


The Preservation Masters Collection is non-circulating and contains items that act as backup to digital and non-digital items in our collection.These Master copies have been used to create the circulating or digital copies that are available for patron use. Items in the Preservation Masters Collection are not generally available to the public.

Orders for replacement copies or requests for access to items in the Preservation Masters Collection should be directed to:

Preservation Department
Reformatting Unit
(319) 335-5977
Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm

Answered by Amy PaulusBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Related content from Subject Guides