Answered By: Steve Ostrem
Last Updated: Jun 05, 2017     Views: 936

See Frequently Asked Questions - Borrowing Materials.

A valid University of Iowa ID card, UIHC badge, or Libraries issued borrower permit is required for check-out. Application for a borrower permit or other library-issued cards may be made at the Main Library Service Desk or the appropriate branch library.

Contact Us