Answered By: Cathy Cranston Last Updated: Oct 02, 2017 Views: 18
If you're working on a project for Rhetoric, we have help available at the Main Library.
(finding sources, citing sources, working on search strategy, etc.)
- From 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, we have walk-up consultations available next to the Service Desk at the Main Library.
- From 5 - 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, we have walk-in consultations on the SW side of the 2nd floor, Room 2012/13, in an area called SEAM.
You may also make an appointment and we can work around your schedule to get you the help you need.
There is also Supplemental Instruction for Rhetoric available.
Success in Rhetoric (SIR)Student-led, drop-in supplemental instruction for rhetoric; open to all rhetoric students
- Sundays – 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Mondays – 2:30-3:20 p.m.
- Mondays – 6:30-7:20 p.m.
- Tuesdays – 12:30 – 1:20 p.m.
- Wednesdays – 1:30 – 2:20 p.m.
- Thursdays 3:30 – 4:20 p.m.
All sessions are in the SEAM, Room 2013, on the 2nd floor of Main Library (SW side).