Answered By: Dan Gall Last Updated: May 04, 2020 Views: 79
- If you can, please keep all items (including interlibrary loan) until our buildings reopen. Please renew materials online. The links for checking your account and renewing materials are at http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/mylibrary.
- The Libraries will waive all fines and automatically renew due dates. Materials currently checked out to:
- Faculty and P&S staff are now due June 7, 2021.
- Graduate and Undergraduate Honors Students are now due June 28, 2021.
- Undergraduate Students and Community Borrowers are now due June 30, 2020.
- If needed, you may mail library materials to University Libraries, 125 West Washington Street, Iowa City, IA 52242-1420.
End of semester returns: To help our library patrons, especially graduating students, return library items, these options are available during the month of May:
(Note: these options are still being developed. See https://www.lib.uiowa.edu/alerts/coronavirus/ for updated information.)
- UI Libraries's dropboxes at Main Library and Hardin Health Sciences Library are available.
- Scheduled drop off. If have equipment, such as laptops or tools to return, we highly recommend scheduling a drop off to ensure the security and safety of the item.
- Request a UPS shipping label, for those who do not have access to a library drop box and live 30 miles or more outside of Iowa City.
- UI Libraries’ has partnered with other libraries across the country. UI library materials returned in participating libraries' drop boxes will be shipped back to the University of Iowa. Find a participating library near you - https://ui-libraries.github.io/Library_Dropoffs/
Chat With Us