Q. How do I obtain a proxy card?


Faculty members may authorize graduate assistants or other staff members to check out materials for them. The faculty authorization application is available on-line or can be obtained at any university library.

  • Last Updated Feb 27, 2019
  • Views 260
  • Answered By Constance Wade

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   1