Where do I find a company's record of stock splits and dividends?
Search for the company in Mergent Online.
- Go to the Equity Pricing tab in the company record.
- Use the Controls box to set a date range and show stock splits and dividends paid.
Search for the company name in Global Financial Data (GFD)* using the US Stocks section.
- Click the graph icon to the right of company's record.
- Click Graphing Options to show splits and dividends.
*Users must authenticate with their HawkID, then log in to GFD.
Use Morningstar Direct, available on select computers in the Business Library.
- Search the company, then go to Performance on the left and select Dividends & Splits.
Use FactSet, available on select computers in the Business Library, or virtually.
- Go to the Company/Security tab and search the company.
- Go to the left-hand menu and click Prices, then select Corporate Actions for a list of stock splits and dividends.
- Type the company's ticker symbol then hit the yellow <EQUITY> key, type DVD and hit <GO>.
- For example, IBM <EQUITY> DVD <GO>.