Where can I find biographies of executives?
Nexis Uni (formally LexisNexis) (Turn off pop-up blocker.)
- Select Company Dossier from the menu.
- Select the Executive tab.
Use Bloomberg, available on select computers in the Business Library, or virtually.
- Enter a company's ticker symbol, hit the yellow <EQUITY> key, then enter MGMT and press <GO>.
- Or, begin typing the person's name and choose the correct BIO function that appears in the menu.
- You can also hit the yellow <PEOPLE> key to get a longer menu of function
See Who's Who in Finance and Business, found in Nexis Uni (formally LexisNexis).
- In the "All Nexis Uni" search box, search for and select "The Complete Marquis Who's Who (R) Biographies" in the Keyword Search box. This will filter your search to that source.
- Enter the executive's name in the search box and click the magnifying glass (search) button.
- In the search results list, click on the executive's name to view the Marquis entry for the person.
Was this helpful? 0 0