Where can I find data on real estate finance and securitization?
Use Bloomberg, available on select computers in the Business Library or virtually.
- Type MCAL and hit <GO> for a new issue calendar for mortgages and related product deals.
- Type IABS and hit <GO> for issuance of asset-backed securities.
- Type LRP and hit <GO> for loans that are collateral for CMBS, including loans that are more than 60 days delinquent.
- Type REDQ and hit <GO> for foreclosure data by MSA, states, and countries.
- Type FHAVRFI and then hit <INDEX> and <GO> for the Mortgage Bankers Association Refinanced Loans indices, an overall gauge of refinancing activity.
- Type BLNR and then hit <GO> for balloon risk analysis data for CMBS.
Was this helpful? 0 0