Where can I find historical monthly and annual total returns for the S&P 500?


Use Global Financial Data (GFD). Note: Users must authenticate with their HawkID, then log in to GFD.

  • Click on GFDatabase. Search for the keywords S&P 500.
  • Select the S&P 500 Total Return Index (with GFD extension) or the S&P 500 Composite Price Index (wth GFD extension).
  • Last Updated Jun 15, 2022
  • Views 2
  • Answered By Todd DeGraff

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0