Q. Where can I learn about checking out, returning, recalling library materials?

Read the Engineering Library Circulation Policies on the library's website.

A valid University of Iowa ID card, UIHC badge, or Libraries issued borrower permit is required for check-out. Application for a borrower permit or other library-issued cards may be made at the Engineering Circulation Desk or the Main Library Service Desk.

Any further questions please stop by the Engineering Circulation Desk 



  • Last Updated Jul 07, 2017
  • Views 66
  • Answered By James Cox

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0