Answered By: Librarian at Main Library
Last Updated: Jan 07, 2024     Views: 45

Please contact our Conservation and Collections Care department if you have questions about book conversation. This department is located in a staff only area of the Main Library, so you will need to be in touch if you would like to arrange a visit.

If you have an immediate need for assistance due to a disaster, please visit their Disaster Response page for the best ways to get timely assistance.

Chat With Us

Related Topics