Answered By: Jenay Dougherty Last Updated: Nov 30, 2023 Views: 3
Answered By: Jenay Dougherty
Last Updated: Nov 30, 2023 Views: 3
Signing in to InfoHawk+ with your HawkID allows you to get full usage of InfoHawk+ and the different options available to students, faculty, and staff with a valid HawkID account.
Signing in allows you to:
- Check your Library account for outstanding loans, loans and request history, and any messages about fines & fees.
- Save records to your favorites list for easier access and create lists of resources for better organization
- Save your search query, which keeps track of the keywords and filters you used.
- Request items through InterLibrary Loan when the Libraries do not have the item you want.
- Request for items to be delivered to a campus library that's most convenient to you.