Answered By: ILL Supervisor
Last Updated: Jan 14, 2024     Views: 12

Users who are not affiliated with the University of Iowa can work with their local public or academic library to request materials from our Interlibrary Loan department. We cannot accept requests directly from individuals.

Libraries can request materials from us via OCLC (our symbol is NUI), or they can create an account and submit requests on our ILLiad lending website. Our lending policies and a link to our online request form can be found at:

If you have questions about submitting requests to the Interlibrary Loan department, please email us at