Answered By: Lindsay Moen
Last Updated: Jan 26, 2024     Views: 3

If you are unable to visit the University of Iowa Libraries Special Collections & Archives, you have the option to hire an independent researcher to complete research or digital scans on your behalf. Please visit our Hire an Independent Researcher page for more information. Contact to be provided with an up-to-date list of local, independent researchers.

You can learn more on at Hiring an Independent Researcher. 

Chat With Us