Answered By: Dan the Librarian Last Updated: Jan 11, 2024 Views: 39
There is a workaround.
- As of 1/10/24 there is a temporary issue that requires a workaround to create new lists in Course Materials+.
- If your screen has the error message “This Link is no longer valid,” please click the square with an arrow button as in the illustration below.
- A new window or tab, depending on your browser settings, will open and contain a button to create a new list,
- If you have existing lists you wish to edit, copy or reuse, they will be available in the Lists option to the left of the page.
- Library materials added from the library catalog are available in the Favorites option to the left of the page.
Please continue creating or editing your lists using the instructions on the Course Materials+ guide.
Chat With Us