I have a long-term research need, or am a travel grant recipient. How do I go about accessing materials?


Our staff will do our best to accommodate researchers who may have traveled to accomplish extensive research and help you get the most out of your stay. Please email lib-spec@uiowa.edu with your research need and Special Collections staff will assist you.

  • Last Updated Jan 26, 2024
  • Views 2
  • Answered By Lindsay Moen

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0