There are things in Special Collections I want to consult, but I simply can’t come in during the hours you’re open. What do I do?


We recommend you email us directly for us to learn more about your research needs and to determine the best way to assist you. Please email us at

You can also hire an independent researcher to visit Special Collections on your behalf. Please visit our Hire an Independent Researcher page for more information.

  • Last Updated Jan 26, 2024
  • Views 1
  • Answered By Lindsay Moen

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0