Q. I placed a hold on an item but no longer need the item. How do I cancel this?


Holds can be cancelled by going to My Account in InfoHawk+.  Staff are also available to cancel the request as well - lib-maincirc@uiowa.edu or 319-335-5299.

  • Last Updated Feb 27, 2019
  • Views 109
  • Answered By Constance Wade

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0