Answered By: Cathy Cranston Last Updated: Oct 23, 2020 Views: 276
Yes, you may request contactless pickup for books, DVDs and InterLibrary Loan deliveries. Or you may ask that we mail items to your home or office by using the following steps, but please consider a few things first.
- Please provide your full mailing address, no P.O. boxes, including zip code for efficient processing of your request.
- A pdf scan of a chapter of the book can be sent as an alternative to mailing for the full book. If that is more convenient for you, please select that option in InfoHawk+.
- Requesting a book by mail will take a while because we currently have only two days each week when items are sent.
- Physical books are not available from the Law Library.
If you want to make a request to have a book mailed to your home or office, do the following:
- Search InfoHawk+ and find the book.
- Sign-in using your HawkID or Community Borrower credentials.
You'll find several places where you can sign in, including:
The top-right side of InfoHawk+
Above the search results
Click on the title to see the detailed record for the book
- When looking at the detailed record of the book, select "Request Physical Item."
(Remember, for faster delivery, you can "Request PDF of Book Chapter." If you choose that option, you'll be routed to our InterLibrary Loan / Document Delivery system.)
- Fill in your address and click "Request."