Answered By: H Pedelty
Last Updated: Jan 05, 2024     Views: 11

Your best bet is to start by contacting the ITS Help Desk by phone, email, or through chat.

ITS has a Self-Service Portal where students, faculty, and staff can submit a question or problem they are having with an IT service. (Learn more about the self-service portal.)

The Information Technology Services (ITS) Help Desk does not offer computer hardware repair services. There are many local hardware repair service options in the area.

For software installations, upgrades or troubleshooting, enrolled students can bring their personal computers to the ITS Help Desk walk-in area on the second floor of UCC (University Capitol Centre).

ITS has a searchable online knowledge base that may be useful for finding information you need to solve a computing problem.

Chat With Us

Related Topics